Services Offered At Little Munchkins Childcare Centre
We have an open door policy for parent visitation. You are encouraged to spend quality time with your child at our centre in order to observe their development in our environment.
Our centre offers:
- Peace of mind from being privately owned and operated
- Playground where children are safe from vehicles and prying eyes
- Government childcare benefits
- Government 50% childcare rebate
- Orientation program to assist you child in settling in
- Registered with the Cancer Council as a SunSmart centre
- Friendly and devoted educators
- Family-like environment
- Fully equipped rooms
- Modern facilities
- Extensive range of new educational toys and equipment
- Hey Dee Ho sing and dance program
- Separate sleeping room for babies
- Secure keycard access to the premises
- Shaded playgrounds with real grass
- Rubber soft fall for increased safety
- Bike track
- Veggie garden
The playground is divided into two areas for increased safety, with one for children under 3 years old, and another for those over 3 years old.
As the safety of your children is our upmost concern, we have located all our playgrounds at the rear of our premises, which means that no child can be seen playing by passing vehicles or pedestrians. An added benefit is that children are well away from the passing traffic and are safe from wayward vehicles.